BOLLE Transparent Low Risk ARC Visor Replacement
|Lens Color||Thickness Lens||Packaging|
|Transparent||1,8 mm||5 Pieces/Box|
- Exceptional 180 degree field of view.
- Easy to use for each head with height and width adjustment.
- Protection against chemical splash.
- Protection against electric arcs Class1.
- Protection against liquid, hot solids, molten metals.
- The high-energy impact effect protects the round sphere particle impact with a weight of 6mm, 0.86gr at 190m/s.
- 20.5 x 39.4 x 1.8 mm Polycarbonate Visor.
|Transparent Lens||FASPHERPI||2C-1,2 1 AT 8 9 CE|
MEANING OF MARKING
EN 166: guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
– 3. Liquid droplets or splashes.
– 8. Electrical short circuit arc
– 9. Molten metal and hot solids
– A. High energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 190 m/s
– T. The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.