Elektric ARK Jacket/Pants ARAMID G1L ALX 250 CLASS 1 (4kA)
• The body of the user; protects against the negative effects of electric arc such as heat, pressure, molten particle.
• 89/686 / EEC Personal Protective Equipment.
• Certified according to European standard IEC 61482-2 and has CE mark.
• Performs Class 1 (4kA) performance according to EN 61482-1-2 standard.
• Dress consists of two parts: jacket and trousers.
• Dress is single layer.
• Thin and soft touch fabric, due to its viscose content, offers comfortable wear.
• FR black textile zipper (velcro tape),
• FR type bone toothed zipper,
• 100% Aramid yarn is used for sewing,
• Single row horizontal 5 cm non-flammable reflective (yellow-gray-yellow or red-gray-red) on chest, back, arms and trousers,
• Provides high protection with zipper protective front pat preventing flame entry,
• There are 3 pockets in trousers and 3 pockets in jackets / coats.
• FR textile zipper (velcro strap) cuffs are adjusted to suit your wrist.
• Jacket/Pants or Coat/Pants are available.
EN 61482-1-2:2015 Class 1 (4 kA)