FTG Diana Electrical Boot SB E WRU P HI FO HRO SRC
|Unprinted Leather||Black||38 – 48 Between||– Pairs/Carton|
It has a much lighter and softer sole compared to standard work boot. It is as comfortable and convenient as everyday boot. It makes you feel like you have everyday shoes on your feet rather than work shoes, as well as providing high protection to the user.
- Electrician’s shoes 18 kV / 60 sec.
- Saya: Water resistant treated leather.
- Inner Lining: Breathable and deformation resistant, honeycomb woven 100% polyester.
- Protective Nose: 200J shockproof composite nose.
- Insoles: Soft, anatomical, insulating and breathable.
- Insole: Non-puncture flexible HRP insole made of durable fibers without metal.
- Bottom Soles: Two-component Polyurethane Rubber, abrasion, heat, oil resistant, non-slip boot.
SB: 200 Joule shock and 15 kN impact resistant protective nose
E: Energy absorption on the heel (shock absorber)
WRU: Upstream waterproof and non-absorbing
P: Puncture resistance
HI: Thermal insulation
FO: Resistance to hydrocarbons
HRO: Heat resistant base
SRC: SRA + SRB
SRA: Slip resistance on ceramic surface
SRB: Slip resistance on steel surface.
Electrical insulation CSA Z195-14: 18 kVrms 1 minute
EN ISO 20345: 2011 SB-E-WRU-P-HI-FO-HRO-SRC
MANUFACTURED IN ITALY