Kobalt Dielectric Boots 50kV S4, S5 and OB
|Rubber||Khaki||38-39, 40-41, 42-43, 44-45, 46-47||5/10 Pairs/Carton|
• Dry environment outsole resistant to 50 kV AC test voltage. According to soles test 36 kV AC maximum working voltage.
• According to EN 50321-1: 2018 standard, it is resistant to test voltage in water 30kV AC Class 2.
• All production of boots are tested regularly by types and according to TS EN 50321, TS En ISO 20345, ASTM standards within electrical tests and mechanical tests.
• First and only local production of Turkey electricity boots.
36 kV AC Can Work At High Voltage Facilities
Kobalt boots which tested due to EN 50321-1:2018 in water and only passed ones can be tested on second test. Second test is a combination of ASTM ve EN 50321 test methods. Sole strength test named for dry environment test, boots are put onto conductive plates and inner parts are filled by conductive steel balls to the highest level of its inside. 50 kV AC strength applied at least 60 seconds onto steel balls. There should be no harm and/or no tear in the boots, and also value of leakage current should not be over 3-4 mA.
Kobalt dielectric boots-passed two tests as mentioned above-can be used in high voltage environment for both categories.
- It is waterproof so that it can be used in all electrical environments according to its class.
- The inner lining is resistant to perspiration. It does not allow fungi and bacteria to form.
- SRC soles allows you to work safely on wet ceramic and steel surfaces without slipping.
- The shock absorbing sole softens the load on the heel.
- The special soles structure reduces the thermal effect of heat on the feet on moderately hot surfaces.
- It provides hot and cold insulation. It can be used in all seasons.
- Provides maximum protection against mechanical works. It has shock-absorbing heels feature.
STANDARDS AND PROTECTION CLASSES
HI: Heat isolation
CI: Cold isolation
E: Energy absorbent at heel part
S5 Boot Features: Resistant to impact and crush at 200J composite toe cap and resistant to perforation by knitted by non metal containing strong fibres containing flexible inner sole have been used.
S4 Boot Features: Composite toe cap has been used which is resistant to impact and crush at 200J.
OB Boot Features: Composite toe cap and puncture resistant inner sole have not been used.
TS EN 50321-1:2018
EN ISO 20345:2011 S4 or S5
TS EN ISO 20347:2013 – OB